Custom Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

More of the same

Not much new to post these past few weeks. I've just been working on diagramming a few snowflake patterns and tatting final versions of them in white. (The big one is Lizbeth silver size 40, the white version of this still needs to be tatted).


The teal colored one in the background is in progress, to be used as a pattern photo for a very minor design alteration. I've realized that there is some benefit to tatting the snowflakes in color: one can save on ink when printing out the pattern. (White snowflakes need to be scanned on a colored background).

Here's my pile of diagrams and my tatting binder, which houses all of the designs after I finish them.


I add a sample of tatting to each binder insert, which is great for knowing what the pattern will look like when tatted...not so great for the thickness of the pages. This one will only fit 5 to 10 more pages, so I'll have to start a new binder soon.

7 comments:

Jenn said...

The new snowflakes are gorgeous :).

Madtatter80 said...

Very wonderful Robin all your works are worthy to have in one's possession :) hugs from Carollyn!

muskaan said...

You are such an organized person, Robin ! I have yet to print out my own patterns ;-P As for storing them - such tiny 3D pieces in 3 or 4 boxes - I keep delving into & rummaging through to find them destroying all my periodic organization ;-( I have a Lot to learn from you :-)
Looking forward to your new versions & patterns

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Pretty soon you'll be able to publish a book! Please put me on the list for an autographed copy. ;-)

Robin Perfetti said...

Working my way there slowly, perhaps in a few more years :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Your snowflakes are looking lovely and you look very organised
Margaret

Frivole said...

They look wonderful and your tatting is so beautiful and even.